Sunday, April 29, 2007
6:17 PM
「 21 years more than 21 blesses 」
I have brain to think the best for everything
I have legs to walk to any place
I have hands to write out my thoughts
I have ears to listen the sound of music
I have eyes to see the world
I have mouth to speak out loud
I have roof top to cover me from heavy rains
I have a blanket to protect me from being cold
I have food to feed from being starve
I have waters to drink from being dehydrate
I have the freedom to be who I am
I have books to read to discover the wonders of the world
I have PC to goes around the Internet
I have phone to call my friends
I have the TV to watch things around the world
I have nice part time jobs for me to fill up my free time
I have car to drive myself to everywhere I want to go
I have classes for me to get a long with people
I have family to provide whichever the best for me
I have friends to lean on whenever my moods go
I have friends that remember me of who I am
and these are not the only 21 blesses that I have in my life
I have received more Blesses today to live on the 21st year of my life!
More than 21 reasons for me to live for another 21 years!
I am thankful and glad for being who I am!
It's worth enough for leaving foot prints in this world!
To those who I know,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BRIGHTEN UP MY LIFE!
